Beautiful morning light, accompany you to read.
it's summer vacation, and many parents allow their children to sleep in and play games, invite friends, and don't finish their homework properly. The holiday time was wasted.
in fact, in addition to giving children a proper rest and adjustment, holidays are also a key period for children to overtake at corners.
it is the good habits that determine the long-term development of a child.
Smart parents all know how to use the summer vacation to help their children develop these seven habits and benefit from them for a lifetime.
if your child is not good at Chinese, be sure to make good use of this holiday to let your child read widely.
through reading, it can not only increase knowledge and develop intelligence, but also effectively improve children's expression ability and writing ability.
Summer vacation is the perfect time for children to read a lot. Parents should encourage and guide their children to read more and be able to read.
1. Choosing a good reading theme can be combined with the child's interest, and it can also allow the child to dabble in a wide range of subjects, including stories, biographies, poems, masterpieces, essays and so on.
2. Help children master the most basic reading methods, learn to browse, skim, intensive reading and so on.
3. Guide children to learn to do excerpts and write reading experience, try to understand and appreciate books, and enrich their spiritual world through independent thinking and emotional experience.
4. Parents should lead by example and do not want their children to play with their mobile phones and watch TV while reading, so as to distract their children and encourage parents and children to read together.
5. Pay attention to the light when the child is reading, as well as the child's sitting posture, and beware of the risk of myopia.
during the summer vacation, it doesn't mean that children don't have to study.
parents should help their children make use of this holiday to improve learning methods, improve learning efficiency, develop good learning habits and lay the foundation for the new semester.
1. Lead your children to preview new knowledge in advance and form the habit of active preview, and stick to it after the start of school. If you do it well, you can get twice the result with half the effort.
2. Guide the child to develop the habit of reviewing and summarizing. On the night of learning new knowledge, we must review and sum up in time, grasp the key points and keys that should be mastered, and form a knowledge network. You can establish wrong problem books and sum up error-prone knowledge points.
3. Guide children to think diligently and ask questions in time in the process of learning. If the parents can't answer, ask the classmates and the teachers.
asking questions is the manifestation of active learning, and the students who can ask questions are the students with strong learning ability and innovative spirit.
4. Cultivate children's concentration in the learning process. There should be a time limit for children to complete their learning tasks, so as to urge them to pay more attention.
snacks, toys, mobile phones and other things that are easy to distract a child should not be placed in his field of vision.
Children don't usually make plans? Or do you have a plan and you can't carry it out?
Holidays are a good opportunity for practice. Parents should take advantage of this time to help their children improve their ability to make and implement plans.
Make people swoon over you in burgundy cocktail dresses! New Arrivals in different latest trendy designs!
1. At the beginning of the holiday, we should make a scientific holiday schedule according to the specific situation of the child. Break down the main tasks around your child's holiday. The formulation process can be discussed with the child and combined with the child's opinions.
2. Reward the child in time. If your child's plan for the day or week works well, give him some encouragement, such as allowing him to play for an extra hour the next day, or taking him to a movie.
3. What if the original plan can't be carried out because of an emergency? To teach children to adjust reasonably, priority should be given to the implementation of important things, and those that cannot be done can be postponed, but be sure to be done.
many children are not good at foreign languages, mainly because they usually speak less and become a "mute foreign language".
persisting in morning reading can help children develop a good sense of language. I usually have to go to school, but the time in the morning is too tight. Now it's not too late.
1. Let the child read a foreign language article every day, the child can choose the subject matter that he is interested in, had better be full of rhythm.
2. If you read it aloud, you can read out beauty and confidence.
3. The best time for morning reading is before 7: 00 in the morning, even if the child gets up late, insist on reading a paragraph when you wake up.
4. Promote memorization by reading. You don't have to read too many articles in the morning, and the content doesn't have to be too long. In a summer vacation, you can choose about 5-10 articles. It is best to get to the point of familiar reading and recitation.
Children are at home on holiday, which is an excellent opportunity to cultivate the ability to take care of themselves. Parents must not overindulge and do everything.
when children have a certain ability to take care of themselves, they can not only meet their own development needs, but also become the foundation for their survival in society in the future.
1. Cultivate children's sense of self-care. Children's own affairs, such as dressing, folding quilts, tidying up their personal belongings, etc., should be done by the children themselves.
2. Let children participate in housework as much as they can, such as cleaning, washing clothes, washing dishes, cooking and so on.
3. Be patient enough to raise children. At the beginning, the child's hands-on effect may not be ideal, and it may even be unhelpful. It is necessary to tolerate the gradual process of the child from "no" to "yes".